Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane!!!

I'm at the DC Airport...waiting for my flight to Belgium and then on to Liberia...I'm actually quite in a panic...Did I pack the right stuff? Did I pack everything I'm going to need...Did I, Did I, Did I?????? Already realized that I forgot my sunglasses....DAMN IT!!!! There goes preventing those crow's feet and people thinking I'm 5 years younger than I am.....The next big question is....how am I suppose to "find" these other Peace Corps Volunteers (PCVs)...There are 5 of them that will be on my flight...How do you pick a PCV out of the crowd? I mean...there's not a tree here for them to hug so how am I suppose to know its them?

And on the boy note...He did drop me off at the airport(sorry dad)...we will wait and see when a letter/email/first contact will be made...

Hopefully I'll be taking pictures soon after I arrive..doing bad things to those nuns and I'll post them for all to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment