Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun Times...


I'm sitting in my own sweat...that's how hot it is. I took a nap today...cause I drank way too much last night and woke up to basically in a small little pond of sweat. And it's only going to get hotter. I once had a friend describe the climate in his home country, Thailand, as that there are three kinds of season there. Hot, really hot and DAMN HOT! Which I feel that's how it is here.

So this weekend I had a lot of fun with my follow UN/NGO friends here. It was a really great time. Saturday night we just sat on our porch and drank...and boy did we ever...there were 5 of us, but only 4 of us really drinking. We finished a big bottle of Jameson and 10 40s of beer. It was an amazing time. The Fijian had to help the Brit home as he was stumbling to and fro. Man do I love my life.

I'm over a month into being here, about 5 left. I got an email from one of friends from Scotland. She's having a rough time so I think I will make it over there and spend about a month with her before heading home.

Think I'll ended it now before I drip sweat onto my computer...Miss you Stephnie!

1 comment: